Cashew Cream Cheese

10:13 pm


O.M.G I struggled not to eat all of this immediately.

I love cashews, and this was incredible!! Super delish! It's smooth, and creamy. Would be amazing served on anything, or just eating it straight from the bowl, off the spoon or in my case, taking huge swipes with my finger and re tasting over, and over again.

Until I remembered, that I actually made it to go with dinner.


INGREDIENTS
2 cups cashews { soaked in boiling water for around ten minutes, then strained }
1/2 cup water
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp salt
3 tbsp. lemon juice
1 tsp nutritional yeast

METHOD
✚  Drain cashews and add all cheese ingredients to a blender, or food processor.
✚  Mix on high until a smooth paste, and set aside.
✚  Try not to eat all at once.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

✚ ✚

✚ All content, including text, recipes, and photographs are copyright melissabender // sweetlymel © 2014 - 2016 unless otherwise stated. If you use an image, please link it back. ✚